Wednesday 23 January 2008

Poems by Keshia

Dreams

I dream of your touch while you are away,
I dream of your smile all through the day.
I remember the day you came into my life,
I dream of the day I will be your wife.
I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you,
I dream of the day I can say, "I do."
To be your wife to be together for life,
Is a dream I have every night

************************

What I Love about You

I love the way you look at me your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me so happy and the way you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I love you", and you're always there.
I love the way you touch me sending me chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me and glad you are mine.

No comments: