Wednesday 23 January 2008

Poems by Cassandra

It's Him


It's him that starts my day,
It's him that blows me away.
It's him that makes me laugh,
It's him that is my other half.
It's him that I can talk to,
It's him that says, "I love you."
It's him that made me cry,
It's him that knows the reason why.
It's him that broke my heart,
It's him that tore me apart.
It's him that went back out with me,
It's him that says we are meant to be.
It's him that says were goin' to be together forever,
It's him that says, "I'll leave you never."
It's him that says, "I'm thinking of you."
It's him that says, "I wish you knew."
It's him that says, "I would never lie."
It's me that says, "If I lose you I will die."

*************************

The Kiss

He asked for a quick one, so that's what he got.
If he would have asked for a long one, I would of taken a shot.
If he wanted to take it further and do a make-out session,
I would have gone the whole nine yards and taught him a lesson.
If he wants to start over and make this kiss better,
Maybe he should write me, a note or maybe even a letter,
And tell me how this kiss didn't work out, it was not true,
And that he wants to start over and sign it with "I love you"

No comments: