Wednesday 23 January 2008

Poems by Ushna Sardar

I'm Not Gonna Tell You

I'm not gonna tell you
How much I missed you
Every single moment;
Every single day.
How moments seemed like decades
And how days become like years !
The world seems so cold;
Like a world so empty;
Like I was standing in that empty world alone!

I'm not gonna tell you!
How much I was waiting for you
How much I felt for you
How the silence of my soul is killing me, softly;
(and you're not there to save me!!)
How did I survive?
I'm not gonna tell you!
Something tumbled inside.
Nights alone ... days seems so sad.

I'm not gonna tell you
How much I love you;
How much I want you.

I'm not gonna tell you!

*******************

Moon Of My Heart

I saw the moon on the sky
With stars, it was looking so beautiful
The full moon was mesmerizing.
Night seemed so complete !

I look at the sky
And felt myself so empty all of a sudden !
I was little bit envious
(I realised that)
I found myself Incomplete !
Yeah! That's true!
I'm incomplete without you !

So come to me and complete me baby
The sky of my heart, I'm waiting for you.
I'm not gonna envy any more
Sky of my heart I'm waiting for you.
You are the moon of my heart baby.
Come to me baby and complete my sky !

*************************

Reservation

It doesn't matter!
How far or near you are!
Wherever you are, my love is reserved for you.
When you come, you will see
Everything is the same.
Nothing's gonna change, ever;
'Coz distances don't matter in love!
I'm telling you
And you're gonna see one day!
That's true baby.
My heart is reserved for you!!
All my love, all my feelings,
My obsession, my passion,
My all emotions:
All reserved for you;
All, I'm gonna submit to you!

**********************

The miracle

I love you
Yesterday,
Today,
Tomorrow.
And will do forever.

My heart is telling me,
And I know
You feel the same:
You love me!

You are not next to me though.
I can see the distance between you and me!
It seems like decade or million years!
But I know when you come to me
It all will end,
Your touch will give me the meaning of new life.

You will come to me
And Iwill never let you go.
So come to me baby !
My thirsty soul is waiting for your love;
Waiting for your touch.
Come to me.
I wanna see a miracle !!

*****************

You Are My Love My Valentine

Oh My sweetheart!
I dreamed last night and wanted to tell you;
Love is a secret between us that I can’t keep anymore.
You whisper to me te amo.
Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face.
No more tears, no more pain
Cause you love me.
I can still hear your voice,
I can still feel your touch,
'Cause you love me.
You whisper ne te amo mucho
And I know I love you too.
You weremy strength when I wasn’t strong.
I can still feel
Your heart beating for me.
I can still feel the love;
I can still read your eyes
And know all the meaning of unspoken words.
I can feel
Love is in the air,
I can see love all around

You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am.
Let me tell you that
You are my love, my Valentine;
Te amo mucho my man.

*********************

My Heart's Collapsed

It Was Raining!
You left my hand suddenly,
And walked away.
I kept looking at you,
But you never looked back.
It was raining suddenly;
I was seeing my empty hands,
And the place where you left me.
It was raining quietly!

I saw all doors closed,
And all walls collapsed;
All of sudden ...
There’s no home!
There’s no wall!
There is no door!
There’s no more love!
You said it's all over!
You're said and done!
You're said and gone!
And I’m still standing in the rain!

It’s still raining…
Where are your arms
That could hold me tight?
Where is your love
That can protect me?
Look!
Look at me!
Can you hear me?
I need you!
I want you!
I’m nothing without you!
I can’t live without your love;
I need you!

You left me in the rain,
Without closing the door!
It was raining and ...
It’s still raining!

********************

Love Is All

I know the way to your heart!
I know the words that
Can bring revolution into your heart’s world!
I know…
And I believe, that
Love is all.

********************

I Know The Way

I sent you many words!
I sent you my soul!
All those unspoken words!
That are in my heart for you,
That have been there for decades ...
That I always wanted to tell you ...
But somehow couldn’t say ever!
It’s not easy to say.

I wished you could hear
What I feel for you ...
And how much I feel for you ...
'Coz words are not enough to express anything.
Words can’t express ...
There are endless words ...
An endless story...
I don’t know if you can hear,
But if you could read my eyes,
Or could hear the whispers of my soul
Then you could know.

There’s a world for you,
That has enough love to live,
Love is enough for all life: That I believe!
If you ever believe in love,
You have to come back to me,
Because I know the way of your heart.
Could you ever find the way to my heart?

**************************
Stop Pretending!

I’m not gonna tell you!"
You know the story;
You know the words;
You know the meaning:
Every single word!
You know the way I love you;
You know I'm nothing without you!

You know that everything belongs to you;
You know that everything is for you;
Stop pretending!
You see into my eyes,
You read my heart;
You know the way that I love you;
You know how much I feel for you.
Stop pretending!
You know what I mean!
You know the meaning of my unspoken words!
I’m not gonna tell you!

***********************

Everything Has A New Beginning

I realised you gone!
I realised you may not come back!
All over so suddenly!
I felt I'm standing in the world
That seems so cold!
I can feel that I am lost!
I am empty handed,
When you're gone.
I realised that time may could never be turned back!
I thought I could never get the chance again.
I felt I couldn't live without your love!
I realised I can't survive!
I felt I almost died!
I felt something come tumbling down,
And my heart beat almost end!
I was breathing slowly!
But suddenly I saw the ray of light!
I felt I'm standing in the bright.

I felt the rain upon me,
Whilst I was in the desert!
I saw your face in the dark!
And I could feel your touch;
That you could keep me alive!
I felt that we were side by side.
In the desert where I was standing alone.
But your love was there holding me tight.
I saw that I could never be lonely,
You were alongside me every single moment!

Whilst I was walking on the beach,
I looked to the distance until I could see you!
I felt that the waves may end at that point;
That we needed to back to shore!
The sun goes down at the end of the day,
But it also rises again to bring in a brand new day.
If everything can have a new beginning ...
What about us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the all three poems that i have readed it touched me deeply..they seem more than poems desperated feelings...so sad but well rimed