Wednesday 23 January 2008

Fantasy by Natalie campbell

Last night I had a fantasy-
A fantasy of me and you.
It seemed so incredibly real,
I almost thought it was true.

We were walking along the ocean shore,
And the wind blew against my face.
Slowly you put your arms around me,
Next, I was wrapped in your embrace.

I turned around and looked at you,
My soul got lost in your eyes.
We just stood there by the ocean
Underneath the velvet sky.

You led me to a dock and there we sat.
We talked and talked, and giggled, and laughed.
Then you just stared at me and whispered in my ear,
"I love you..." was that it? It's something I've longed to hear.

The world felt like it had stopped moving,
And we were all by ourselves.
But suddenly I got dizzy all over
Just as the clock struck twelve.

My body shivered and I felt nothing but afraid and fright.
Where am I...? I wondered, all alone in my room at night.
I wish those moments would go on, or maybe even become a part of reality.
Yet, I know that will never happen, 'cause it is all just a fantasy.

No comments: