Wednesday 23 January 2008

Is it you by 'Baby'

I’m feeling lonely
I’m feeling blue
But now I see your face
I’m having the flu

Every time you start to think of me I sneeze
When you sit down and look at me I feel a soft cold breeze
I’m sick, what can I do?
I’m having affection and it is directed to you

Is it because of
Your eyes or your smile?
Or is it because of
Your look and your voice?
And I don’t care; all I want is to hug you

Ah, If you laugh I laugh
If you are sad I will be sad with you
When you are happy I’m too
Cause all I have and want in this world is only you

In the darkest moments
And in desperate time
When I need someone,
I always seek for you to find
I don’t don’t want anyone
I don’t want anything
All I want is you only you

You are always in my heart, you’re always there
Thank you for being with me, you’re the one who do care
You should know that our friendship will never die
I promise you because it is coming from my bottom of my heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's butiful i wrote a poem mysely called the empty home becuse that's how i truely feel

Anonymous said...

wow that's amazing oh no i'm crying! that was butiful