Wednesday 23 January 2008

All I Ever Wanted by Avion Omari

All I ever wanted was to be in your heart,
And for us to be together, and never be apart.
When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears

No one else in the world can ever compare,
You’re perfect and so is this love that we share.
We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I can give;
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
When you need love, I will share
When you are sick, I promise I will care

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the look in your eyes I know we will last.
I hope that one day you'll realize,
How perfect you are when seen in my eyes.

Now the time has gone by, in laughs and tears,
These days I will remember, for years and years.
Those memories we have, will never fade,
Because these are the steps that we have made.

But that was the past, the future is near,
And I just can't wait, for what will appear.
I'll take care of you and treat you right
I'll lay by your side even when we fight

The dreams I have, that all involve you,
The chances I see and everything we can do.
I could go on for days, telling you what I feel,
But all you have to know is my love for you is real.

No comments: