Wednesday 23 January 2008

Confused by Ashley Bushway

When I thought my life was going good for me,
I turned around and it happened;
It happened too fast for me.

He knew he had it for six months,
But didn't want to deal with it.
He didn't tell us something was wrong
He didn't tell us because he didn't want us scared or worried

I turned around and it happened'
It happened too fast for me.

Everyday I ask myself,
"Will he be ok? Should I go to my friends house?
If I go to sleep will I wake up and fine him gone?
Should I go to school and hope he will be fine?"

I turned around and it happened,
It happened to fast for me.

I stand there and watch him drink
He chokes, He coughs, He spits.
I try to run and say everything is fine
I try to hide and say I'm safe in here.

I try to say I'm fine, but really I'm not.
I try to put a smile on my face, I can't frown.

I turned around and it happened
It happened to fast for me

No comments: