Saturday 5 April 2008

Why Me? by Hector Cuatepotzo

You tell me you miss me, and you don't call.
You tell me you like me , and you don't really care.
When I talk to you, I stutter, and I mumble
And I wonder; Why ME?

You had a man and you left him, you found me!
And told me, "I like you!" but ...
But, but is where you left me; didn't answer
And, didn't wonder, if you hurt me!

Now, you come into my life and
You tell me you miss me, and you don't call;
You tell me you like me , and you don't really care;
When I talk to you, I stutter and I mumble
And I wonder; Why ME?

I'm confused! And you know that!
Now I wonder if you're playing a game!
I know you don't miss me, and I know you won't call
I know you don't like me, and I know you don't care!
So why do you call me, and make me wonder,
if this is all a game?

You tell me you miss me and you don't call
You tell me you like me and you don't really care.
When I talk to you I stutter and I mumble,
And I wonder, Why ME?


Copyright © 2004 hector cuatepotzo, logistic styles

No comments: