Thursday 13 November 2008

Rhapsody - A Moment in Love by Ushna Sardar

Secret thoughts;
Stolen moments;
Compassion and tenderness.
Emotions overflow
Like clouds drifted across the sky.
All I desire,
Temptation;
Keeps climbing higher and higher.
In your arms,
Startling revelations;
Sweet & sensational.
Startling disclosures of sweet secrets
Beyond what we thought.
Kissing passionately.
I can still vividly remember
At that moment;
Your sense of magic
Had brought me closer to you.
Snuggled up close.
Sweet surrender!
I felt and knew
Love
That flowed through those veins.
You whispered, or he voice of an angel spoke to me.
The star travelled in disguise.
Reality locked us in memory banks;
Wishful thinking.
You are thinking of me!
'Cause I could not resist the temptation to be with you.
I’m thinking and missing you massively
In a speechless way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it
was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I
had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new
to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Also visit my site - TAO of Badass PDF Review (taoofbadasspdfreview.com)

Stuart Wood said...

Hi

Thanks for your comment & sorry the first one was eaten.

I have written an article here on what I have found helpful & important when writing a blog http://waywood.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/writing-a-blog-my-personal-experience-hints-tips/

Hope this helps

Take care